Thanks for your interest in applying for the Rudolph Canzater Scholarship.
This year applicants are required to setup an account to complete the scholarship application. Please press on the button below to begin registration.
Please review the below guidelines before submitting your application.
The Rudolph Canzater The Rudolph Canzater Scholarship is a need-based scholarship. ALL spring 2023 graduating high school seniors are encouraged to apply. In addition to the below guideline, applicants must demonstrate a financial need.
- Applicant must complete the application in its entirety by Friday, May 26, 2023.
- Applicant must be a resident of the Sixth Congressional District of South Carolina or attending a college, university, or technical school in the Sixth Congressional District.
- Applicant must be a Spring 2023 graduating High School Senior entering as a first-time freshman at an institution of higher learning in the Fall of 2023.
- Applicant must provide an accurate email account.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must submit proof of income.
- Fafsa (lines 84-87)
- If above lines state “Transfer to IRS,” please submit another proof of income.
- Applicant must submit a high school (unofficial/official) transcript.
- Applicant must submit college, university, or technical school acceptance letter.
- Applicant must submit a 4×4 professional headshot photograph.
- Applicant must submit a 500 word essay indicating career goals and how this scholarship will assist with meeting these goals.
All applications must be submitted online ONLY.
All applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee and a determination letter will be sent via email.